Monday, June 23, 2008

Still here....really

I have not fallen off the face of the earth, I swear. I've sadly been absent, not only from this blog, but from my kitchen as well. I haven't baked in weeks and I think I'm going through withdrawal. I fully intended to bake something....anything this weekend. But we had gorgeous weather. And a mass invasion of prickly weeds and creeping charlie that wasn't just threatening to take over our gardens....they already had. So, the outdoors were calling. Now, if I were in better shape, which I'm not, I would've worked outside for 6 hours and come back in and baked a cake or something. But, again, I'm not in better shape. So, I came in, took a shower and had a mango margarita. And I gotta say, I'm not too upset about ending my day that way. I'm actually rather happy with the weekend I had. But I did put everyone, meaning Mark, on notice that next weekend, weeds be damned, I am baking!

So, see you then. Have a great week!

No comments: